Friday, October 5, 2012

Graduation


It's official:  I have given myself a diploma and I can stop "practicing" my machine quilting.  Permission granted to actually machine quilt any quilt I want to. How long have I been at this??

Not that high honors have been bestowed on my machine quilting, but I've reached an acceptable level.  And more importantly, I've relaxed enough to just be able to sit down and "do it already" without agonizing and overthinking.  

I only have 6 blocks left to quilt in this sampler, plus the sashings.  But is it "show quality"?  You're darn right it is!




12 comments:

  1. I also bestow a diploma of graduation and am taking your L plates off. You are a machine quilter. Stunning quilt and quilting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement and comments!! Yes, off with the L plates!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful quilt and great FMQing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment and reading my blog posts!

      Delete
  3. Love samplers and really outstanding FMQing. Are you entering it in a show?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi - Thanks. I usually enter my finished quilts in shows. It keeps me on my toes!

      Delete
  4. Very nice sampler. I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete