Monday, November 28, 2011

I Love the Nightlife


"I Love the Nightlife" is finished and  ready for the world.  Lisa Arndt did a fantastic job completing the long arm quilting. I'm writing and editing the pattern which will be included in my book. Take a closer look at all the detail. 


Thanksgiving is over and it was a wonderful holiday, but cooking and getting ready to travel took me away from my quilting for a bit.  And now it's back to work.


Just a note:  Flower Power will be featured as a series quilt in Quilter's Newsletter starting with the April/May 2012.  Initially, it was supposed to start with the current issue, but there was a delay.  


I recently purchased a new Gingher cutting mat and rotary cutter.  My old equipment was in sore need of updating - why do we put off buying some of the most basic necessities?  I have had the large Gingher scissors, the pinking shears and the embroider scissors for many years and they are wonderful.  These new tools are just the best!  What a difference.  And I just love the neat silver box the cutter arrived in.  





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment